Thursday, January 14, 2010

Three idiots & Paa

I love watching comedies and don't mind non-sensical ones for their sheer entertainment quotient.
This movie which has broken all records, has somehow failed to impress me. Maybe I went with a different expectation out of the movie. I just found the glorification of the protagonist too unrealistic. I just couldn't ignore the practical side of things while watching the scenes which were meant only to make the audience laugh. I did enjoy the movie and really appreciated the message that it had to give to a lot of Indian parents but still wouldn't vote for it as one of the best movies I have seen.
Paa, on the other hand was a pleasure to watch. I was a little sceptical to watch it initially as I really don't like watching sad movies and that is what I thought this one was, a sad movie with a tragic story but once I started watching it, I just got glued on. I do think it is a very well made movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment