Thursday, January 21, 2010

Moving constantly

Marriage - means settling down

for me it has happened the other way round

'cause ever since I have got married

I have only and only got harried

Of moving constantly from one city to another

In search of a life that would be better than the other

From Hyderabad to Bangalore was the first trip

then back from Bangalore to Hyderabad was the second flip

The third trip was to Bangalore again

and now I'm off to Delhi on a plane

I hope this brings my nomadic life to an end

for, settling down is what I intend

Though today I must admit this

all the cities I've been to, I will surely miss

So goodbye to one and all

I'll keep in touch and I will call

With this promise off I go

or I'll want to write more and more........

No comments:

Post a Comment